Sunday 8 September 2019

New Website

Wow! - I have been so busy with tours over the past couple of years I really have not has time to blog! This is just a quick note on a new website I am putting together. It has been published but not yet completed so some links go nowhere whilst others will lead you in a circle. Have a look and see what you think. Please leave comments as they can be very helpful.

https://mangroverobin.wixsite.com/cairnsbirdingtours

I have added some recent kingfisher images for you to enjoy as well.

 Azure Kingfisher
 Azure Kingfisher
 Little Kingfisher
Sacred Kingfisher

1 comment:

  1. HI Doug I have just sent you an email hoping you will remember me. Just looked at your web site and see you do tours from Cairns. I might be able to do one of these. I also have now copied your phone number from your web site. Hoping to catch up with you one way or the other.

    ReplyDelete